RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Friday, May 14, 2010

Baby Abby is Arriving on 17th May via CS

The ultrasound confirmed that Abby is still in breech position and my doctor advised me to schedule the Caesarian delivery within a week. Since weekend is approaching, I decided to schedule my operation on Monday, 17th May. I pushed it for few more days so I can spend sometime with my kids before I go for my 1st major operation… Never in my entire life I went to an operating theater and got knife

I barely slept .I kept holding my belly and feeling my baby move, knowing that it would all be over soon. I was so excited to meet her but also a little nervous about going through the Caesarian delivery. This weekend, I will not do anything but to play with my fab 4 and telling them that Abby is arriving on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Teeny Mummy Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes