100 Reasons why i love my hubby

1. I love the way he puts our family above himself
2. I love the way that he loves me... its bionic :-)
3. I love the way that we do silly things together
4. I love the way he "manja" to me
5. I love the way he worries about me when im sick
6. I love that he looks at me when he's angry
7. I love that he’ll move all his schedule just to meet my schedule
8. I love that he is willing to start over with nothing just to be with me.
9. I love his chinky eyes that he tried harder to have a fake double eyelid
10. I love his smile without dimples
11. I love that he isn’t afraid to cry....once
12. I love that he is tough on the outside, but tender on this inside.
13. I love how he is still the same man after all of this time.
14. I love that he makes my knees weak, and my head spin, just by hearing him saying "babe, i love you"
15. I love that he wants to experience everything together... including eating "balut"
16. I love that he trusts my judgement....
17. I love that his is patient with me even im so hot tempered
18. I love that he calls me "baaaabeeee" in longer version
19. I love his confidence.
20. I love that he can handle adversity and come out stronger.
21. I love his intelligence.... yet not geeky
22. I love his lust for knowledge.
23. I love that he love me…more.
24. I love that he depends on me on somethings , and knows that he can.
25. I love the look on his face when he’s being naughty.
26. I love that we can finish each other’s sentences and listen to each other over a cup of coffee
27. I love that no matter what the subject, we are always on the same wavelength at the exact same time.
28. I love him for cuddling me in public
29. I love that he’s incredibly sentimental and romantic
30. I love that he understands what he did when he blows it.
31. I love when he’s quirky.
32. I love that he is organized.... specially on his toys and gadgets
33. I love that he loves himself.... and believes to himself
34. I love that he truly makes me feel beautiful inside and out.
35. I love when we look into each other’s eyes, and the rest of the world disappears.
36. I love when he tells me that he will always protect me, and that I know that he means it…always.
37. I love that he says that I have made him a better person.
38. I love that he has experienced horrible things and still radiates life.
39. I love that he isn’t afraid or intimidated by me.
40. I love that he is passionate, fierce, and sensitive.
41. I love that he has a huge heart.
42. I love the fact that we dream up grand adventures together..... and growing old together
43. I love that he has seen 5% of the world and wants to see the rest of it with me only
44. I love that he isn’t afraid to tell me his deepest fears.
45. I love that he has a strong work ethic.
46. I love when when we look at each other across a crowded room, everyone else disappears.
47. I love that he makes me see that my heart has finally found a home.
48. I love that he is good under adverse conditions.
49. I love that he values my opinion.
50. I love that he is handsome, and I never tire of looking at him.
51. I love that he is sexy without really knowing it.... with all the singlets and boxers
52. I love that he did a lot of hard time for me, when he could have made it easier on himself.
53. I love that he can be perverted, and yet I love it.
54. I love that he is not afraid to ask for help.
55. I love that he is the most gorgeous man that I have ever seen.
56. I love that he keeps his promises.
57. I love that he loves showing off in front of me.
58. I love that he seeks peace amid a world of turmoil
59. I love that he’ll admit when he is wrong…eventually.
60. I love that he loves even the bad pictures of us together.
61. I love that he talks about me, us and our future to others because he is proud of it.
62. I love that he understands my humor.
63. I love that he is accepting.
64. I love that he shows off when he knows that he is good at something.
65. I love that he dont refused to be sniffed by me when he's sweaty
66. I love that he appreciates the beauty and value of things.
67. I love that he loves to play the role of handy manny at home .... with his new and equipped tool box
68. I love that he loves me more than life itself.
69. I love that he can be stubborn, but will melt if I ask him to do something.
70. I love that he is willing to try anything once.
71. I love that he won’t share me except with my family.
72. I love that he’s overly protective to our children
73. I love that he accepted all my flaws
74. I love the way he kissed me every morning and whisper for a breakfast together
75. I love that he took an incredible risk at the beginning of our relationship because he loved me.
76. I love that he said that he’ll love me even if I get fat and ugly :-0
77. I love that he encourages me to have friends of my own
78. I love that he is incredibly loyal.
79. I love that he loves surprises.
80. I love that he still belives in chilvary.
81. I love that he gets along with about everyone.... even with my pinoy friends
82. I love that he is good at forgiving me for occasional stupidity.
83. I love that he is willing to suffer in silence.
84. I love that he acts like a baby when he is sick.
85. I love that he has always calls me babe in front of anyone...
86. I love that he reads books and spend time with our children
87. I love that he strives to always be better.
88. I love that he gets jealous sometimes
89. I love that he is incredibly protective
90. I love that he loves his parents and siblings.
91. I love that he wants to right all of the wrongs in my life.
92. I love that he loves movies as much as I do.
93. I love that he misses me even im just few blocks away
94. I love that I can lose myself in his eyes.
95. I love that my every wish is his command :-)
96. I love that he writes mushy dedication in every book he gave me
97. I love that he never says “no”.
98. I love that he tolerates my possessiveness.
99. I love that he came back to me after so many break-ups during BF-GF times....

100. I love you for MARRYING ME & giving me HOME






Comments

Popular Posts