Ate Nida....

My wonderful Nanny for 2 1/2 years went to Canada recently.... a better future that we all hoped for her....


Ate Nida has been a great help in my family specially to Jewel. She  taught my baby girl a lot of things and i allowed her to call her "nanay" (mother in tagalog). She was very closed to all my kids and treated them like her own. We started to miss her recently and i personally felt something is missing everytime i reached home.
I even cried reading her email recently and sometime get teary when i stared at her pciture with my kids.


With Alex


Farewell dinner @ La Cocina ; Opa Sangria! with Iah

I find it hard to cope with the household right now but with the help of Juliah and Alex... i know things will get better. I'm about to get my new maid in few weeks from now but i find it hard to accept that i have to get along with a total stranger in my home whom i have to entrust all my precious children....

Comments

Popular Posts