Day to Day... by Day

Here's a little picture of my day: I'm half awake around 8am and will be fully awaken reluctantly by my 2 babies.  Wallace cheerily tells me "time to geh up, mama!". By then, time to prepare him for school and will be heading off school by 9am.


Sometime between 10 and 11, I force myself off the couch, eat a bar of chocolate myself and make some  hot coco. I check my email, do some work, answer some phone calls, get  letters from mailbox. Around 12.30 will be heading to school to pick up Wallace then off to work by 1noon.

Reach office feeling hungry and bit sleepy...  Check emails.... endless replies.... talk to the boss for while regarding today's work shcedule.... I'm exhausted and ready for a nap. But I'm also starving. I go down to resto for  lunch by 3pm. I'm still hungry. I eat dessert by 4pm

And again at 6 p.m. And then again at 8 p.m., never feeling full....eat fancy dinner at resto with MacBook on side. By 9 p.m. i will be updating my corporate group FB, spam e-mail marketing....and thinking of Wallace and Jewel back at home.I'm exhausted and baby keeps on moving in my tummy. Will be killing my time watching my floor staff until 11pm... Head off to home.

Reach home, I stay up until nearly 1 a.m. finishing some freelance work and checking some things for my  tomorrow's work schedule.

Off to bed and will be watching Wallace & Jewel faces lying down on both side of my bed......trying to figure out where to place the new baby in my tummy. 

When I fall into bed I'm beyond tired. I'm getting 6-7 hours of sleep a night....

Tomorrow is another day :-)

Comments

Popular Posts